- Sun, Apr 10Location is TBDSo we’ve planned an event to help get your headshots knocked out in a cost-effective way! We negotiated a great rate with a professional headshot photographer, JD Dominguez. The price will be between $50-60 a person depending on how many people RSVP.
- Mon, Nov 15Location is TBDIt's a small gathering with your leadership team and 10 members where we can just chat and get to know each other a little better. In that spirit, if you've already attended a Founders Circle, please sit this one out (and hopefully we'll see your face in January)!
- Wed, Oct 27Location is TBDThe Black List is one of those industry staples we hear about all of the time but that we probably don't know everything about. That's why we invited two executives from their team, Kate Hagen and Megan Halpern, to come explain how to get the MOST out of The Black List. You'll also have time to ask
- Sun, Sep 19SlackTis' the season! Awards season, that is. And it just so happens that The Emmy Awards fall on Women's Friendship Day this year.
- Wed, Mar 24Location is TBDSince we can't throw a rager and get the customary we're-turning-four bounce house, AND we're sure everyone's a little tired of Zoom parties full of just staring at each other, we're hosting an entertainment-themed trivia night.
- Mon, Jan 25Location is TBDWe've paired with Roadmap Writers to bring you this FREE three-day online workshop featuring guidance from Charnay Mather, Creative Executive at Anonymous Content, Krista Sipp, Literary Manager at First Friday Entertainment, and Joey Tuccio, CEO of Roadmap Writers.
I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free
human being with an independent will.
Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre